Classic writer's push thru the arms 3 way recliner with beautifully tailored button tufted back. Shaped rolled arms with welt trim and loose welted box seat cushion with pocketed coil springs and a feather down blend wrap adds comfort to the story. The bun feet are finished in a warm brown mahogany and large distressed nail head trim accents the footrest and side rails to complete the look.
Dimensions (Approx. In): 38.2H X 39.4W X 40.9D
• Traditional Style
• Leggett and Platt Activated not operated, Mechanism
• Hardwood Plywood, Mortise and tenon frames with glued joints and corner blocking
• Leather features distinctive design and luxurious feel.
• Superior individual pocketed coil springs in seat cushion, wrapped in foam padding topped with blended down feathers fully enclosed in fabric casing
• High resilience seat foam for superior durability and comfort.
• Medium seat density.
• Extremely durable frames
• Seat cushions
• Back cushions
Assembly Required (Y/N):Y
Weight (Approx. LB):103.4