Vintage Louis Slate Round Arm Chair - Slate Leather & Wool
Hand-carved weathered oak frame and hand-turned legs. Slate Leather seat and wool back. Small nails hand-hammered brass studs.
- Style: Traditional
- Materials: Genuine Leather / 40% Wool 60% Polyester
- Leather : Slate Leather (Black)
- Fabric Name: Wool (W006)
- Wood: Oak (E272)
- Item Width: 24
- Item Depth: 24
- Item Height: 40
- Seat Back Hight: 20
- Seat Height: 20
- Seat Depth: 19
- Weight: 26,4
- Package Width: 24,8
- Package Depth: 26
- Package Height: 42,1
- Package Weight: 26,4
- Our Vintage Louis Chair is stable, comfortable and beautifully detailed
- Premium hand-tanned leather is a natural material with inherent variations in color and texture that make each piece unique. Leather is waxed and oiled in a multistep process for superior suppleness, and develops a rich, burnished patina and vintage look over time. Leather is resistant to scratches and becomes softer over time and with use, contributing to its antiqued patina.
- Curations products may have undergone a special distressing process to give it a weathered appearance. The durability of this product is in no way impaired by this process; rather, it will only continue to become better and more personal with age.
- Luxurious, sophisticated, and beautifully crafted collection.
- Curations is continuously focused on setting the trends, and we hope that you enjoy our collection as much as we do. We travel the world for inspiration, which is refected in our products.
Finish: E272/Slate Leather/W006