Small Old Milton Vintage White Table..
Beautifully shaped top, and tapered legs, produced in Oak solids and veneers. Finished in Antique White and Oak Top.
- Style: Traditional
- Materials: Weathered Oak
- Wood: Oak (602/E118)
- Item Width: 72
- Item Depth: 39
- Item Height: 30
- Weight: 134,2
- Package Width: 73.6/30.3
- Package Depth: 42.3/13.4
- Package Height: 5.9/13.4
- Package Weight: 134,2
- Qnty/boxes in set: 2
- Ship in Multiple Boxes: YES
- Assembly Required: YES
- 6 step finish, hand waxed top coat. Wire brushing enhances the natural characteristics of the wood grain, adding greater depth and authenticity.
- Hand-finished weathered oak with soft, gently aged patina has color variations and are considered normal due to natural differences in wood tones, grain patterns and dye lots.
- Eco-friendly, non-toxic, lead free.
- Each piece of furniture responds differently to changes in temperature and humidity in your home.
- This merchandise is individually hand-made.
Curations uses top grade white oak throughout our collection. This premium wood species is only found amongst the premiere furniture manufacturers that will believe that quality and consruction are the very first priority. Our products are built to last and to look their best for these very special occasions. Expansion at the joints and seams will return to its original shape and size as seasons change. Protective coverings such as felt backed place mats and table pads will help protect the finish on your furniture. This is especially important for wood furniture that is used in kitchen areas. Because each piece of wood is unique, you can expect variations in grain appearance and stain coloration. Random distressing is applied by hand and adds a distinctive heirloom appearance to the finish of some pieces. Curations furniture may contain variations and nuances of shading, color, and the unevenness or roughness of texture which give this product its unique personality and are not to be considered as imperfections. Products may have undergone a special distressing process to give it a weathered appearance. The durability of this product is in no way impaired by this process; rather, it will only continue to become better and more personal with age.